Unicorn skater is owned and operated by sole proprietor Janis Abele. Our website (www.questtonest.com) is just for parents / adults, and our apps are designed for the whole family, including young children with parent supervision. We value the privacy of all of our users and we know you care about your privacy and the privacy of your children. This document explains the information we collect from users and how and when we disclose or use it.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Users are not required to create an account to use our service and we do NOT collect or use user information as follows:
- Other than in the places and for the purposes explicitly disclosed in this Policy, we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information directly from users.
- In no event shall we share or sell any Personally Identifiable Information for advertising or marketing purposes.
In providing our Services, we and our service providers may collect the following information from you:
- Information collected automatically: We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from a user’s browser, including the user’s browser type, IP address, access time and referring App addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the App.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Unicorn skater collects and uses these types of information in the following ways:
- To investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Unicorn skater does not sell, rent, lease our customer lists to third parties.
Users are not required to create an account to use our service and we do NOT collect or use Personally Identifiable Information directly from users.
Your information may be disclosed:
- To our service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- TRANSPARENCY AND CONTROLS
We understand and respect your privacy concerns at Unicorn skater. Accordingly, we provide you with the ability to make certain choices related to our collection, use, and sharing of your information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Unicorn skater does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s activities and interests on their devices.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- MOBILE APPS
- CONTACT US